For current specific descriptions check out our Schedule
- Cancer, Courage & Creativity ~ An 8-week closed (not drop-in) sequential workshop offered in the fall and the spring for people who have or have had cancer. CCC integrates writing, art, movement, and mask-making as tools for self exploration. No art experience necessary! Living Art has offered these workshops since 1993. This workshop offers a circle of support for expression and connection.
Our workshop experience is a little different than your average art class. Living Art provides an opportunity to:
• Tap into your creative ability and discover your inner artist
• Take a break from whatever is burdening you and experience some “you” time
• Express thoughts and feelings you might not express anywhere else
• Learn new art processes with a contemplative component that help you make
meaningful connections while you create
• Enjoy social connections with others experiencing difficult life challenges
Our workshops are free of charge and all supplies are provided.
Classes are small.
No art experience is necessary.
We have both drop-in and sign-up workshops.
We are not art therapists, but our unique workshop experience
is carefully designed to be both fun and therapeutic.
Wonderful local artists will guide you through a unique art experience.
We provide a supportive, healing space to create and connect with others.
Workshops are open to anyone over 18, including people with chronic illness, care-takers, and those experiencing grief. This really includes all of us at some point in our lives!
- Saturday Workshops ~ These drop-in art and writing workshops take place on 2 Saturdays each month, 10:30am – 12:30pm. Open to people dealing with illness and loss, including care providers. Art experience not necessary. Materials are provided and registration is not required.
We’d love to reserve your place at our next workshop. RSVP today by calling 406.549.5329 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org